New Zealand Government Licensed Operator No. 80666.
New Zealand…For the best Vacation of your life!
New Zealand is a small country packed full of natural beauty, from awesome mountain high country to remote beaches with an endless variety of lush green bushlands, sparkling clear rivers and lakes of rare beauty.
View our own New Zealand Map
In a land that's only slightly smaller than Great Britain or Japan, you'll find a greater concentration of nature's diverse beauty than you'll find anywhere else on earth. New Zealand can offer sub-tropical and primeval forests, majestic fiords, ice-age glaciers, thermal hot springs, geysers and alpine ranges.
The country's smallness in size and population is one of its greatest assets. Wilderness areas are uncrowded and free of pollution. The people are another great asset. Warm and friendly, their natural affinity with their surroundings is reflected in basic values of lifestyles not seen anywhere else in the world.
What we can offer clients;
In terms of meeting the needs of clients paticular interests, there is virtually no limit to our range of options.
Popular requests that make up part or all of visitors itineraries include:
- Golf - 402 superb courses cover both islands
- Photography - the scenery is breathtaking, the opportunities endless
- Property Investment - Commercial or residential
- Gardens - Private homes & public gardens are amongst the world's best
- Fishing - Lakes, rivers or deep sea, all are world renowned
- Farming - Farm stays can be included in itineraries
- Eco Tourism - New Zealand is a world leader in the protection of endangered species
- Adventure Tourism - No better country to experience living life on the edge
- Vehicle and Charter Service
- Farm Study Tours
- Privately Guided Tours
For persons not wishing personally escorted vacations, similarly appointed rental vehicles are available and we can offer the same individually planned itineraries to suit specific needs.
(Visitors are reminded that in New Zealand we drive on the left hand side of the road.)
For non-English speaking visitors we are able to provide itineraries for most nationalities. Prior request of this service is essential.
For those who need that little extra care we are able to provide support in the form of accompanying nursing staff if required.
For high profile vacationers we can offer discreet itineraries utilising Retreat Lodges catering for and familar with their need for absolute privacy.